januari 23, 2011

Tell the world I'm coming home

First, I wanna apologise for the lack of posting!
But things have been quite busy the last few days.. thursday, it was my birthday and it was one of the best birthdays I ever had! I got the coolest presents ever! My friends and family have been very creative and the whole day was just perfect :).
(I'll upload some pics of my presents next week!)

The day before that I got a mail from Natascha from http://fashionnicotine.com, and guess what?! I won the giveaway! How awesome is that! :D I won some kinda nail foils and I just can't wait to receive them, and see how they look!

But unfortunately, I don't have only good news to tell because I'm sick for the moment!
Seeing the doctor tomorrow and it might be glandular fever.. I really hope it's not!

xx Cassie

3 opmerkingen: