april 13, 2011

Who says I can't be free?

Alooooha!
Right now, I'm having vacation! :D
It's been so much fun so far and I have a pretty busy schedule; dance rehearsals, school work, cleaning up, seeing my family and friends... and there are a lot of magazines, books, series and films waiting for me to be seen/read!
So I'm gonna give you a quick update now :)
Last week, a friend of mine who's really into nail art did my nails! She's Vietnamese and she has this special nail paint that she gets sent from her family in Vietnam. *jealous* So she took her whole nail kit to school, specially for me :). I loooved the result!
Check it out, it's some kind of Spring pattern thing :p 







I also want you to check out a website that one of my classmates made. She's very interested in photography and I think she has a lot of talent! This is her website; http://oldwishesoldphotographs.weebly.com/, she just got started with it so don't be too critical :). Make sure to check out her pictures, they're great! 

And for me, I'm thinking about changing the design of my blog completely! I'm in for something new, something less black! So stay tuned, 'cause a lot of exciting things are coming up!

Well, I'm gonna enjoy the lovely weather some more ;) what about you guys? Do you have vacation now?



Lots of love, 
Cassie x


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten